Foundation Kids All In Sunday
All In Sunday is a special day set aside for parents within our church family to make the commitment from that day on to raise their children in a way that would be pleasing to God. This special day is open to children of any age. It is also a day for family, friends, and our church family here at Foundation to say we will partner with you, as best we can, to see that this takes place.
Before the celebration . . .
- When is All In Sunday:?
- Sunday August 12th 10:30am – 12:00pm
- How much does All In Sunday cost?
- There is no cost to participate in All In Sunday.
- How many people can I invite?
- There are 700 seats in the auditorium, go ahead and invite the whole family!
- What do I need to do between now and the day of the celebration?
- Invite your friends and family. A sample invitation will be emailed to you. You will also need to watch a short video in preparation for the event. This video contains a homework challenge. You will be emailed a link to this video as well.
- What do I need to bring with me?
- Besides your friends, family, and child (don’t forget them at home!), please bring aprinted copy of the “homework."
The day of the celebration . . .
- What time should we arrive?
- Doors open half an hour prior to the gathering (10:00a).
- What should we wear?
- Whatever you and your little one will feel most comfortable in! Some people dress casually in jeans, while others wear more formal attire.
- Is this an infant baptism?
- No. We believe that a child must be old enough to understand what it means to put their faith in Jesus before they can be baptized. This event is an opportunity for you as parents to publically declare that you want to raise your child to develop their own relationship with Jesus.
- I can barely get my child to sit still long enough to get them dressed. How will they survive the entire celebration day event?
- Your child will make noise during the celebration day event. But that’s okay, because so will everyone else’s!
- Will there be a photographer?
- We will have a photographer to take photos of the event and we will send an email out with a link to the gallery to view all of the photos so you and your family can fully experince All In Sunday. Please feel free to bring your own camera or camera phone to have family members take more pictures.
- What can I expect on the day of the celebration?
- We will pull you and your child up on stage for a few minutes to talk about the importance of widening the circle and how you are taking big steps to raise your child to lead a life in pursuit of Jesus. This will happen during our gathering time.